||Emil Vajda, Pianist and Teacher
It's never too late to learn how to play the piano
- Studying the art of piano playing is a fulfilling, enriching and enjoyable educational/artistic experience. It does, however, require commitment, dedication and disciplined daily practicing.
- It is of utmost importance to keep a regular lesson schedule. Therefore, as in a school or university environment, there will be no rescheduling of lessons, no refunds, and no "make ups" for lessons missed, regardless of the reason.
- A reasonable number of exceptions to the above rule will be permitted, provided that 24 hours' notice is given. The make up lesson must be taken within one month of the original lesson date or else it will be forfeited.
- If the student does not appear for the lesson at the stipulated time, the student will be charged for the lesson and a make-up will not be given.
- If the student is late for the lesson, the lost time will not be made up or refunded.
- Please do not buzz me early. If you arrive early, please wait until the lesson time to buzz me. I'm on a tight schedule and never start early.
- Monthly tuition payments are due at the first lesson of each month.
- A one-month notice is required should student wish to discontinue lessons.
- Students are required to buy books and other materials.
- No food, gum, or drinks allowed during lessons.
Students are required to have clean hands for lessons.
All electronic devices must be turned off.
- Parents and guests are welcome during the lessons. However, they should observe silently and not interfere with the lesson.